Our Zabuton and Round Meditation Cushion are a traditional and timeless combination for meditation and casual sitting at home.
Our Zabuton is the perfect size and shape to support your seat, legs and feet. This soft platform lifts you off the floor and provides the extra cushioning for the feet and ankles to maintain a comfortable seated position for longer periods of time. When used with our buckwheat filled, malleable, Round Meditation Cushion, you have set yourself up perfectly for long periods of comfortable sitting and meditation.
This set is part of our Halfmoon Premium Linen Collection and is a premium, timeless and earth-friendly option within our textile lineup. With an elevated, yet artisanal aesthetic, you can invest in this luxurious fabric option in good-conscience. The low levels of water used to grow the flax plants in creating these fibres, make it much more earth-friendly than alternative fibres in the market. Bonus: Our linens not only have a soft handfeel and cooling properties, but also are biodegradable!
- Handcrafted at Halfmoon in Burnaby
- Meditation Cushion
Adjustable support for best sitting posture
Shape allows ankles to tuck in to the body
Handy carry handle
- Meditation Cushion:
18" x 5" (46 cm x 13 cm)
6.0 lbs (2.7 kg)
Cover: 100% Cotton
Fill: natural buckwheat hulls
- Cushions are filled by volume. Due to the natural differences in buckwheat, weight may vary by + or - 5%
24" x 30" x 4" (61 cm x 76 cm x 10 cm)
6.8 lbs (3.0 kg)
Cover: 100% Linen
Inside: cotton batting in unbleached cotton casing
- Rose Clay Linen - 100% Linen
- Mushroom Linen - 100% Linen
- Natural Linen: 100% Linen
- Meditation Cushion: unzip case and pour hulls into a bag. Cold wash cover, hang to dry, refill.
- Zabuton: simply remove cover. Cold wash, hang to dry.