Our Restorative Rectangular Bolster was designed specifically for the restorative practice or for those tall yogis (>6ft). This regular shape promotes a gentle chest opening and subtle backbending when placing it beneath the spine and lying on your back. Its generous size makes and flat, stable surface is designed to perfectly support your entire upper body in restorative yoga poses like Supported Fish and Supported Twist.
Hand stuffed at Halfmoon in Burnaby, Canada.
This product is part of our Halfmoon Essential Cotton Collection and is made of 100% all natural cotton fibers that resist shrinking, stretching and are highly durable. This 100% natural plant-derived fibre is biodegradable, easy-to-clean and breathable making it a perfect studio-friendly core item. The Essential Cotton Collection is all custom-dyed for Halfmoon specifically, making the colours exclusive to the Halfmoon lineup and core colour stories.
- Designed to be long enough for a restorative yoga practice
- Optimal bolster size for people who are 6 feet tall
- Handy carry handle makes it easy to take it with you
- 5"" x 10"" x 28"" (13 cm x 25 cm x 61 cm)
- 5 lbs (2.3 kg)
- 100% cotton cover made in India
- 100% cotton casing made in India
- Natural cotton batting fill processed in BC
- Polyurethane foam manufactured in BC
- Bolster assembled and manufactured in Burnaby
- Machine wash cover in cool water on the delicate cycle. Hang to dry