Our Rectangular Bolster promotes gentle chest opening, makes a great back bending prop, and provides a moderate lift for forward bends and legs up the wall. Its generous size creates a stable, comfortable surface so stretch out, lie back, and relax!
Hand stuffed at Halfmoon in Burnaby, Canada.
This product is part of our Halfmoon Essential Cotton Collection and is made of 100% all natural cotton fibers that resist shrinking, stretching and are highly durable. This 100% natural plant-derived fibre is biodegradable, easy-to-clean and breathable making it a perfect studio-friendly core item. The Essential Cotton Collection is all custom-dyed for Halfmoon specifically, making the colours exclusive to the Halfmoon lineup and core colour stories.
- Handcrafted at Halfmoon in Burnaby
- Perfect weight & density
- Removable cover
- Handy carry handle makes it easy to take it with you
- Exceptional quality & durability
- 5" x 10" x 24" (13 cm x 25 cm x 61 cm)
- 5 lbs (2.3 kg)
- 100% cotton cover made in India
- 100% cotton casing made in India
- Natural cotton batting fill processed in BC
- Polyurethane foam manufactured in BC
- Bolster assembled and manufactured in Burnaby
- Machine wash cover in cool water on the delicate cycle. Hang to dry
- Lint Removal Tip: wipe bolster with a latex gloved hand