Our Rectangular Bolster promotes gentle chest opening, makes a great back bending prop, and provides a moderate lift for forward bends and legs up the wall. Its generous size creates a stable, comfortable surface so stretch out, lie back, and relax!
Hand stuffed at Halfmoon in Burnaby, Canada.
This product is part of our Halfmoon Premium Linen Collection and is a premium, timeless and earth-friendly option within our textile lineup. With an elevated, yet artisanal aesthetic, you can invest in this luxurious fabric option in good-conscience. The low levels of water used to grow the flax plants in creating these fibres, make it much more earth-friendly than alternative fibres in the market. Bonus: Our linens not only have a soft handfeel and cooling properties, but also are biodegradable!
- Handcrafted at Halfmoon in Burnaby
- Perfect weight & density
- Removable cover
- Handy carry handle makes it easy to take it with you
- Exceptional quality & durability
- 5" x 10" x 24" (13 cm x 25 cm x 61 cm)
- 5 lbs (2.3 kg)
- 100% cotton casing made in India
- Natural cotton batting fill processed in BC
- Polyurethane foam manufactured in BC
- Bolster manufactured and assembled in Burnaby
- Machine wash cover in cool water on the delicate cycle. Hang to dry
- Lint Removal Tip: wipe bolster with a latex gloved hand