Our Prana Yoga Bolster was designed to facilitate deeper breathing and gentle openings. Its 26" length supports the entire spine, from the low back to the head. And the narrow width and gentle lift allow the chest to relax and open, increasing lung capacity and space across the chest. The perfect addition to your pranayama or asana practice.
Hand stuffed at Halfmoon in Burnaby, Canada.
Sfumato is a technique for softening the transition between colours, mimicking an area beyond what the human eye is focusing on, or the out-of-focus plane. Part of our Art of Mindfulness season. Sfumato depicts beautifully blurred and unfocused floral imagery in a soft spring-like colour palette.
This product is part of our Halfmoon Limited Edition Collection is a limited time offering showcasing Halfmoon creative vision for that season. Carefully selecting patterns and prints allows us to bring to life modern, quality, and current fabrics that will enhance and elevate your studio, home, or zen space. Reinvigorate life into your meditation and yoga practice with these curated selections.
- Handcrafted at Halfmoon in Burnaby
- Handy carry handle makes it easy to take it with you
- Exceptional quality & durability
- 3" x 7" x 26" (8 cm x 18 cm x 66 cm)
- 3 lbs (1.4 kg)
- 100% cotton cover made in Burnaby, BC
- 100% cotton casing made in India
- Natural cotton batting fill processed in BC
- Polyurethane foam manufactured in BC
- Bolster manufactured and assembled in Burnaby
- Machine wash cover in cool water on the delicate cycle. Hang to dry
- Lint Removal Tip: wipe bolster with a latex gloved hand