Our Om Meditation Cushion is designed to give a slight and gentle lift to your hips while seated. It is a travel-sized meditation cushion designed to join you on all your adventures and even doubles as a sleeping pillow when you are on-the-go. With its low height, this cushion is a day-to-day favourite for those with open hips.
TIP: for the best sitting posture, make sure your knees are lower than your hips.
Bramble is part of our Nature to Table F20 Collection. Emulating the twists and turns of bramble shrub. Within the intricate tangles, mother nature undisturbed, will soon produce delicious, rich, fruits of the earth -- blackberries, raspberries, or dewberries.
This product is part of our Halfmoon Limited Edition Collection is a limited-time offering that showcases Halfmoon's creative vision for that season. Carefully selecting patterns and prints allows us to bring to life modern, quality, and current fabrics that will enhance and elevate your studio, home, or zen space. Reinvigorate life into your meditation and yoga practice with these curated selections.
- Handcrafted at Halfmoon in Burnaby
- Small enough to travel
- Perfect height for those with flexible hips
- Adjustable support for optimal sitting posture
- Handy carry handle
- 16" x 10" x 2" (41 cm x 25.5 cm x 5 cm)
- 2.2 lbs (1.0 kg)
- Filled with natural buckwheat hulls
- Cushions are filled by volume. Due to the natural differences in buckwheat, weight may vary by + or - 5%
- Unzip case and pour hulls into a bag
- Cold wash cover, hang to dry, refill