Our Mod Meditation Cushion is designed to help you meditate comfortably for longer by providing enough height to allow your hips to soften and relax. This modern shape is both beautiful and functional in the studio or at home. This Mod Meditation Cushion is our highest of or meditation cushion line, making it the go-to pick for those with very tight hips.
TIP: for the best sitting posture, make sure your knees are lower than your hips.
Batik is part of an ancient traditional method of producing coloured designs on textiles by dyeing them, having first applied wax to the parts to be left un-dyed. Originating in Java, Indonesia, the word batik originates from the Javanese tik and means "to-dot".
This product is part of our Halfmoon Limited Edition Collection is a limited time offering showcasing Halfmoon's creative vision for that season. Carefully selecting patterns and prints allows us to bring to life modern, quality and current fabrics that will enhance and elevate your studio, home or zen space. Reinvigorate life into your meditation and yoga practice with these curated selections.
- Handcrafted at Halfmoon in Burnaby
- Adjustable support for optimal sitting posture
- Handy carry handle
- Modern shape that fits with your decor
- 13" (33 cm) in diameter
- 5.5" (14 cm) high
- 6.0 lbs (2.7 kg)
- Filled with natural buckwheat hulls
- Cushions are filled by volume. Due to the natural differences in buckwheat, weight may vary by + or - 5%
- Honeycomb - 100% Cotton
- Haven - 100% Cotton
- Desert Sky - 100% Cotton
- Rose Clay Linen - 100% Linen
- Mushroom Linen - 100% Linen
- Natural Linen: 100% Linen
- Unzip case and pour hulls into a bag.
- Cold wash cover, hang to dry, refill.