Our Mini Cylindrical Bolster is our most malleable and compact bolster option. Unlike our other cotton-filled bolster offerings, this mini bolster is filled with Canadian buckwheat hulls so that the prop can move, mold, and shape to your body. We intentionally filled this bolster to approximately 60% capacity (~2 lbs) to allow the hulls to hug around the back of the neck, under the seat/hips, or along the spine during practice.
Sewn and filled at Halfmoon in Burnaby, Canada.
This product is part of our Halfmoon Premium Linen Collection and is a premium, timeless, and earth-friendly option within our textile lineup. With an elevated, yet artisanal aesthetic, you can invest in this luxurious fabric option in good-conscience. The low levels of water used to grow the flax plants in creating these fibers, make it much more earth-friendly than alternative fibers in the market. Bonus: Our linens not only have a soft hand feel and cooling properties but also are biodegradable!
- Compact & malleable bolster
- Small size for convenience and maneuverability
- Multi-purpose for use in a variety of poses.
- Exceptional quality & durability
- Removable & washable cover
- 5.5" x 16" (14 cm x 41 cm)
- 2 lbs (.91kgs)
- Filled with natural Canadian buckwheat hulls
- Cushions are filled by volume. Due to the natural differences in buckwheat, weight may vary by + or - 5%
- 100% cotton casing made in India
- 100% linen cover made in Burnaby, Canada
- Remove cover from bolster. Machine wash cover in cool water on the delicate cycle. Hang to dry
- Lint Removal Tip: wipe bolster with a latex gloved hand or a lint roller