Our Linen Hot + Cold Therapy Pillow allows you to enjoy the healing benefits of an all natural heated or cooled therapeutic tool. Heat it to soothe and relax tension in your neck, shoulders or any muscle group. Freeze or refrigerate it to use as a cold compress. A welcome relief for sore muscles, cramps or night sweats with the addition of lavender to enhance your relaxation experience. Linen is a highly durable, hypo-allergenic, breathable natural fibre made from the stalk of a flax plant, making it the perfect fabrication for this highly eco-functional therapy tool.
Remove cover & set aside. Lay pillow as flat as possible on turntable and heat in 30 second intervals until you reach your desired temperature. Shake pillow between intervals for even heating. Test temperature on the back of the hand or forearm before placing on the neck or face. Do not overheat.
- Natural hot or cold relief
- Shape adjusts for ideal comfort
- Handcrafted at Halfmoon
- 6" x 18" (15 cm x 46 cm)
- Removable, washable cover
- Microwave and oven heating instructions included
- Sand Cover: 55% Linen/45% cotton
- Surf Cover: 55% Linen/45% cotton
- Vintage Rose Cover: 54% Linen 44% Cotton 2% Lurex
- Case: 100% Cotton
- Fill: organic wheat berries and lavender
- Remove and cold wash cover only
- Hang to dry
- Do not wash your pillow!