Our Cylindrical Bolster facilitates deep chest opening and back bending with it's 8" high diameter -- the highest of our bolster lineup. The contoured, ergonomic shape fits perfectly under your knees while lying on your back to provide relief for your lower back, horizontal across the shoulder blades while on your back for upper back extension or vertical along the spine for deep chest opening and expansion. Find new depths in posture and breath with one of our favourite bolster shapes.
Hand stuffed at Halfmoon in Burnaby, Canada.
This product is part of our Halfmoon Premium Linen Collection and is a premium, timeless and earth-friendly option within our textile lineup. With an elevated, yet artisanal aesthetic, you can invest in this luxurious fabric option in good-conscience. The low levels of water used to grow the flax plants in creating these fibres, make it much more earth-friendly than alternative fibres in the market. Bonus: Our linens not only have a soft handfeel and cooling properties, but also are biodegradable!
Handcrafted at Halfmoon in Burnaby
- Dense, quality, handmade interior batting for longevity
- Removable cover
- Easy carry handle
- Exceptional quality & durability
24" x 8" 8" (61 cm x 20cm x 20cm)
- 5 lbs (2.3 kg)
- 100% linen casing made in India
- Natural cotton batting fill processed in BC
- Polyurethane foam manufactured in BC
- Bolster manufactured and assembled in Burnaby
Remove cover from bolster. Machine wash cover in cool water on the delicate cycle. Hang to dry
- Lint Removal Tip: wipe bolster with a latex gloved hand or a lint roller