Our Cylindrical Bolster facilitates deep chest opening and back bending with it's 8" high diameter -- the highest of our bolster lineup. The contoured, ergonomic shape fits perfectly under your knees while lying on your back providing relief for your lower back. Try it horizontally across the shoulder blades while on your back for an upper back extension. Alternatively, try vertical along the spine for deep chest opening and expansion. Find new depths in your posture and breath with one of our favourite bolster shapes.
Hand stuffed at Halfmoon in Burnaby, Canada.
This product is part of our Halfmoon Essential Cotton Collection and is made of 100% all-natural cotton fibers that resist shrinking, stretching, and are highly durable. This 100% natural plant-derived fiber is biodegradable, easy-to-clean, and breatheable making it a perfect studio-friendly core item. The Essential Cotton Collection is all custom-dyed for Halfmoon specifically, making the colours exclusive to the Halfmoon lineup and core colour stories.
Handcrafted at Halfmoon in Burnaby
- Dense, quality, handmade interior batting for longevity
- Removable cover
- Easy carry handle
- Exceptional quality & durability
24" x 8" 8" (61 cm x 20cm x 20cm)
- 5 lbs (2.3 kg)
- 100% cotton casing made in India
- 100% cotton cover
- Natural cotton batting fill processed in BC
- Polyurethane foam manufactured in BC
- Bolster manufactured and assembled in Burnaby
Remove cover from bolster. Machine wash cover in cool water on the delicate cycle. Hang to dry
- Lint Removal Tip: wipe bolster with a latex gloved hand or a lint roller