Our Crescent Meditation Cushion is designed to help you sit tall with relaxed, happier hips. This halfmoon shape provides a wide, stable base of support with room to tuck your ankles in close to your body. Those with moderately tight - neutral hips will benefit from the height given by the Crescent Meditation Cushion
TIP: for the best sitting posture, make sure your knees are lower than your hips.
Sfumato is a technique for softening the transition between colours, mimicking an area beyond what the human eye is focusing on, or the out-of-focus plane. Part of our Art of Mindfulness season. Sfumato depicts beautifully blurred and unfocused floral imagery in a soft spring like colour palette.
Our Halfmoon Limited Edition Collection is a limited time offering showcasing Halfmoon's creative vision for that season. Carefully selecting patterns and prints allows us to bring to life modern, quality and current fabrics that will enhance and elevate your studio, home or zen space. Reinvigorate life into your meditation and yoga practice with these curated selections.
Handcrafted at Halfmoon in Burnaby
- Adjustable support for optimal sitting posture
- Malleable buckwheat fill shapes to any bottom
- Handy carry handle
- Halfmoon shapes allow room for you to tuck your feet and ankles in towards the body"
20" x 11" x 5" (51 cm x 28 cm x 13 cm)
- 5.8 lbs (2.6 kg)
- 100% cotton cover
- Cover made in Burnaby, BC
- Filled with natural Canadian buckwheat hulls
- Cushions are filled by volume. Due to the natural differences in buckwheat, weight may vary by + or 5%
Unzip case and pour hulls into a bag.
- Cold wash cover, hang to dry, refill.