Our Mini Cylindrical Bolster is our most malleable and compact bolster option. Unlike our other cotton-filled bolster offerings, this mini bolster is filled with Canadian buckwheat hulls so that the prop can move, mold, and shape to your body. We intentionally filled this bolster to approximately 60% capacity (~2 lbs) to allow the hulls to hug around the back of the neck, under the seat/hips, or along the spine during practice.
Sewn and filled at Halfmoon in Burnaby, Canada.
Solstice is part of our Limited Edition Collection. Traditional geometric shapes intersect and cohabitate against a calming white background for a bold and striking print that enhances and refreshes any space.
This product is part of our Halfmoon Limited Edition Collection is a limited time offering showcasing Halfmoon's creative vision for that season. Carefully selecting patterns and prints allows us to bring to life modern, quality and current fabrics that will enhance and elevate your studio, home or zen space. Reinvigorate life into your meditation and yoga practice with these curated selections.
- Compact & malleable bolster
- Small size for convenience and maneuverability
- Multi-purpose for use in a variety of poses.
- Exceptional quality & durability
- Removable & washable cover
- 5.5" x 16" (14 cm x 41 cm)
- 2 lbs (.91kgs)
- Filled with natural Canadian buckwheat hulls
- Cushions are filled by volume. Due to the natural differences in buckwheat, weight may vary by + or - 5%
- 100% cotton casing made in India
- 100% cotton cover made in Burnaby, BC
- Unzip cover. Empty buckwheat hulls into container. Machine wash cover in cool water on the delicate cycle. Hang to dry. Refill.
- Lint Removal Tip: wipe bolster with a latex gloved hand or a lint roller