Our Om Meditation Cushion is designed to give slight and gentle lift to your hips while seated. It is a travel-sized meditation cushion designed to join you on all your adventures and even doubles as a sleeping pillow when you are on-the-go. With its low height, this cushion is a day-to-day favourite for those with open hips.
TIP: for the best sitting posture, make sure your knees are lower than your hips.
Solstice is part of our Limited Edition Collection. Traditional geometric shapes intersect and cohabitate against a calming white background for a bold and striking print that enhances and refreshes any space.
This product is part of our Halfmoon Limited Edition Collection is a limited time offering showcasing Halfmoon's creative vision for that season. Carefully selecting patterns and prints allows us to bring to life modern, quality and current fabrics that will enhance and elevate your studio, home or zen space. Reinvigorate life into your meditation and yoga practice with these curated selections.
Handcrafted at Halfmoon in Vancouver, BC
- Small enough to travel
- Perfect for those with flexible hips
- Adjustable support for optimal sitting posture
- Handy carry handle
16" x 10" x 2" (41 cm x 25.5 cm x 5 cm)
- 2.2 lbs (1.0 kg)
- 100% cotton cover made in Vancouver, BC
- Filled with natural Canadian buckwheat hulls
- Cushions are filled by volume. Due to the natural differences in buckwheat, weight may vary by + or 5%
Unzip cover. Empty buckwheat hulls into container. Machine wash cover in cool water on the delicate cycle. Hang to dry. Refill.
- Lint Removal Tip: wipe bolster with a latex gloved hand or a lint roller