Our Om Meditation Cushion is designed to give a slight and gentle lift to your hips while seated. It is a travel-sized meditation cushion designed to join you on all your adventures and even doubles as a sleeping pillow when you are on-the-go. With its low height, this cushion is a day-to-day favourite for those with open hips.
TIP: for the best sitting posture, make sure your knees are lower than your hips.
This product is part of our Halfmoon Premium Linen Collection and is a premium, timeless, and earth-friendly option within our textile lineup. With an elevated, yet artisanal aesthetic, you can invest in this luxurious fabric option in good-conscience. The low levels of water used to grow the flax plants in creating these fibers, make it much more earth-friendly than alternative fibers in the market. Bonus: Our linens not only have a soft hand feel and cooling properties but also are biodegradable!
- Handcrafted at Halfmoon in Burnaby
- Small enough to travel
- Perfect height for those with flexible hips
- Adjustable support for optimal sitting posture
- Handy carry handle
- 16" x 10" x 2" (41 cm x 25.5 cm x 5 cm)
- 2.2 lbs (1.0 kg)
- Filled with natural buckwheat hulls
- Cushions are filled by volume. Due to the natural differences in buckwheat, weight may vary by + or - 5%
- Unzip case and pour hulls into a bag
- Cold wash cover, hang to dry, refill